Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jeans Diapers?!?

So I purchase diapers from Amazon for my baby ever since we came home from the hospital. They have a great program called subscribe and save that I utilize. You can get wipes, pampers and many other items that we reuse over and over again shipped out how frequently you wish.

As for my 3 month old who's more like a 6 month old we go through diapers real fast and the size...well let's say we go with what fits. As I was shopping for diapers I came across this limited edition that got my attention. "Jeans Diapers" Cute...I placed them in my shopping cart, choose one day shipping and by the next day my baby boy was looking extra cute in his jeans diapers!!...lol

I took a photo of him in his jeans diapers and sent it to his Dad who's an Over The Road the road Truck Driver. He thought he looked cute as well. I plan on stocking up on these as the price is good and the diapers are great!

I got a great bargain too. Head over to Amazon, click the link on this page and check out their diapers. You'll be surprised of how much of a deal you could find on Diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment